events : United Against Corruption
1. The workshop was to mark the International Anti-corruption Day 2019 in support of the UNODC Education for Justice Initiative.
2. The workshop was a blend of presentation, interaction and activities.
3. Mr. Samarth Pathak ,in his presentation, gave valuable insight about the 17 SDG's emphasising on the 16th SDG of Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions having a target of substantially reducing corruption and bribery in all forms.
4. Students participated actively in the interactive session giving their opinions about corruption and suggestions to combat corruption.
5. The activites were done by students in groups of 10 each. Each group discussed and identified one corruption-related act and then enumerated the possible causes, impacts and proposed interventions/actions in their creative styles.
6. Students also participated in video recordings for giving their suggestions to stand united against corruption.
The students of classes 7,8 and 9 took a pledge against corruption to mark the International Anti-corruption Day on 9th December 2019