- Special Awards
A. INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITIONS
A. COMMERCE & TECH ACCOLADES
i) Commerce & Tech Accolades
- School team represented by Aditi Jain & Gouri Gupta of class XI emerged as the International winner in “Study with Australia Video Competition 2020" organised by Australia Trade and Investment Commission in collaboration with top universities of Australia.
- The school team - THE COSMIC EMIGRANTS won the Judges' Choice Award in the NASA SPACE CHALLENGE 2020.
ii) LITERARY PLAUDITS
- The students won two gold four silver and four bronze awards in the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition- run by The Royal Commonwealth Society since 1883.
- Akshit Bhusan (XI) was declared the best speaker in the Monarch @ Colloquium International Students’ Webinar conducted by Doha Qatar
- Divyanshi Dhingra of class 5 secured third position in inter school Hindi poetry competition organised by ACT Universal, UAE.
B. CO CURRICULAR & SPORTS
- Lakshita Sati of 7F participated in Delhi State Badminton Championship 2022 held at Indra Gandhi stadium from 7th August to 14th August 2022 and secured 3rd position in U13 singles and 1st Position in U13 Doubles
- Anshul Prateek (XI) won second position in National Level Online Music Competition organised by Gopalan national school Bangalore
- Deepanshu won the best debater Award and the People’s choice award in Pan India Debate Competition organised by lung care foundation win association with American Embassy.
- Aditi Jain was selected as runner up for Wai Wai Global Teen Hero India for her contribution in the field of entrepreneurship.
- The Digital Game – a Learned Sage by Anunay Mintoo’ (grade 8) is recognised by the SCERT in The National Toy Fair2021.
- Aahant Kumar of class 9 got Gold medal in State Level and qualified for Nationals in Online Road safety Competition by Delhi Traffic Police.
- Riya Singh, XII and Priya Singh, XI participated in Delhi State Badminton Championship and won cash prize and a letter of appreciation from the Deputy CM & Education Minister of Delhi, Government of NCT Delhi under the scheme play ad progress.
- Aditya Aggarwal, Avishi Rohilla and Anwesha Bansal have been selected for Inspire Award Manak Scheme – a flagship programme of the Department of Science and Technology
D. SCHOOL AWARDS
- Ranked No. 1 in Delhi & Delhi NCR and No.4 in India for STEAM Education Excellence EW Grand Jury Award.
- Conferred with the prestigious school Excellence Award2020 by Brain feed.
- Recognised as one of the top 25 Schools in India by Leading Schools of India Magazine
- Recognised as FIT India School by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports for its initiatives in the field of Sports.
- Received the title of Good Air School by IHW Council in recognition for a remarkable contribution in good air warriors talk show on World Environment Day.
D. STAFF ACHIEVEMENTS
- The IIHM Awards for the session 2020 - 2021 was awarded to teachers for their ingenuous and continuous efforts during the difficult covid times.
- Mr Rajesh Sehgal,Ms Mamta Julka,Ms Pooja,Ms Neha Dhasmana,Ms Shilpa Mishra,Ms Aparna Krishnamurti,Ms Manisha Chakraborti and Ms Neeraj Anand
- School Principal Dr Deepak Raj Singh Bisht was also felicitated with the IIHM Award for his exemplary leadership qualities during the covid times by Director Dr Ashok Kumar Pandey.
- Dr Ashok Pandey, the School Director has featured among the top 100 great People Managers in Forbes India magazine.
- Our teachers, Ms. Jyoti Nautiyal, Mr. Jagdish Devrani and Ms. Chitralekha received the Global Teacher Award 2020 from A K S Foundation.
- Seven of the teachers were awarded as Covid Warriors by IHM for their exemplary service in the field of education during the pandemic.
- Ms. Pinky Verma received Global Teachers Service Award in recognition of 15 years’ service in the field of education from Nidan Seva Samiti, Bhopal.